Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Read my article on WCF(current buzzword among .NET Developers)

Hi,
This is for whosoever reading this line.
I wish I had the divine power to steal a few moments from your hectic schedule and utilise that for your respective comment on my recent article,without your knowledge.
But unfortunately! I do not possess the aforementioned power.
So, Rather than wasting my time on acquiring that power ,I would prefer, to request all of you to have a look at my latest article on .NET(WCF)
The URL is as below:
http://www.dotnetfunda.com/articles/article816-understanding-the-basics-of-wcf-service-.aspx

1 comment:

  1. HI Dhiraj,
    Great to read your article. I am new to this WCF.
    I am getting an error. While runnig the host service. Error is

    System.ServiceModel.CommunicationObjectFaultedException was unhandled
    Message="The communication object, System.ServiceModel.ServiceHost, cannot be used for communication because it is in the Faulted state."
    Source="System.ServiceModel"
    StackTrace:
    at System.ServiceModel.Channels.CommunicationObject.ThrowIfDisposedOrImmutable()
    at System.ServiceModel.Channels.CommunicationObject.Open(TimeSpan timeout)
    at SampleHost.Program.Main(String[] args) in E:\WFCService\SampleHost\SampleHost\Program.cs:line 17
    at System.AppDomain._nExecuteAssembly(Assembly assembly, String[] args)
    at Microsoft.VisualStudio.HostingProcess.HostProc.RunUsersAssembly()
    at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
    at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()
    InnerException:

    it is not allowing the client to get an answer from the service, at client side error is

    Could not connect to http://localhost:8731/SampleService. TCP error code 10061: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 127.0.0.1:8731.

    Help. Thanks
    rahulkapoor_1983@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete